We very much look forward to seeing you on June 16th for our 11th Annual Health and Wellness Benefits Conference!
We take seriously the health of our members and friends - here are the precautions we’ll have in place, given the continuing COVID situation:
- Proof of vaccination (two doses of Pfizer or Moderna; one dose of J&J) is required! Please remember to bring your vaccination card or show your vaccination passport – a phone-based photo of the card is fine. If you haven’t already done so, we strongly encourage you to get your booster now!
- Convene Conference Center is equipped with high filtration filters and we are adding multiple additional HEPA filters, as part of a multi-pronged approach to guarding against spread. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- In addition to seating in the main conference room, we will stream into two additional rooms to enable more spacing.
- KN-95 masks will be on available on site. We encourage you to wear a mask throughout the event and may require their wear based on current conditions.
- Please be advised that we are not in a position to accept any exemptions from the vaccine mandate in place. We apologize, but we do not have the resources.
Needless to say, if you are not feeling well, have symptoms of any type of illness, or know you’ve had a significant exposure to COVID, please stay home. We encourage you to take a rapid test at home the morning of the 16th.
Please note: We will not be conducting contact tracing following the event.